Solved Demonetized

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Bates 17

New User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
immroutro
So suddenly out of know where after 4-5 years with 0 copyright strikes - 0 copyright videos and all the support ive giving i get an email saying ive been demonetized which im not going to lie i am fuming as i relied on my youtube money to help pay my bills . So not only has my dream job been killed my livelihood has.

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
GallopCrush1983
So suddenly out of know where after 4-5 years with 0 copyright strikes - 0 copyright videos and all the support ive giving i get an email saying ive been demonetized which im not going to lie i am fuming as i relied on my youtube money to help pay my bills . So not only has my dream job been killed my livelihood has.

Hey there, there one video I see called: Undisputed Era Theme Cover FT Cultaholic That could be a prob or rights to the music etc.

The best thing is connect Support [email protected] and they can look over look your channel.

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I understand how annoying this must be. Did they give any idea or explanation on why you were demonetised? As you maybe able to dispute this

Dan Bates 17

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 20, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
immroutro
I understand how annoying this must be. Did they give any idea or explanation on why you were demonetised? As you maybe able to dispute this

Nope they haven't gave me any explanations which is annoying as ive never had any copyrighted videos since i started in 2015

LW001

Administrator
Administrator
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
lw_002
They usually aren't great at explanations but they have updated their help article to be far better than anything I could explain here:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1727191?hl=en

Also what did the email say other than you having lost monetization and what do you see on your YouTube features page?

Also as mentioned above you should contact [email protected] to see if they can help.

LW001

Administrator
Administrator
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
lw_002
I lost monetization as well and have been with Freedom since like 2014.
Oh well. I guess they don’t want me anymore. Onto AdSense now.
You can contact [email protected] to get an explanation on why you were unlinked and hopefully be able to be reinvited again.

Elfnet Designs

New User
Aug 29, 2018
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I don't think is a good idea to rely 100% on Youtube or any other type system to make rent... Just saying.. However you said "to help" which implies you must have a real job?
Budget cuts suck but it's something we have to do

II was a fun ride while it lasted..

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
GallopCrush1983
I don't think is a good idea to rely 100% on Youtube or any other type system to make rent... Just saying.. However you said "to help" which implies you must have a real job?
Budget cuts suck but it's something we have to do

II was a fun ride while it lasted..

He not the only one affected with this. Also YouTube is not all about the money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.