Solved Rejoining Freedom!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkNebula

New User
Aug 4, 2020
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi, I recently left Freedom!, but I decided to rejoin after going solo for a while. I requested an invite, but I don't see anything on my dashboard. Any way to rejoin Freedom?

LW001

Administrator
Administrator
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
lw_002
It takes them a bit to check your channel. To accelerate it please email [email protected] with your Freedom! ID and your channel ID (the one that starts with UC. Your linked channel has UCCIcjFrQyPVWXZPE_P9cd-g). You can find your Freedom! ID in the Freedom! Dashboard by clicking your profile picture in the top right-hand corner, then clicking on the Settings icon.

SharkNebula

New User
Aug 4, 2020
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
My partner manager told me this

"YouTube has reinforced their policies to MCN's so we needed to currently work internally to a more highly personalized service before we can send an invite to new or returning channels. "

"we can place the channel on our waitlist and get back to you after 3-6 months and re-review the channel".

How true is that? YouTube made those changes a while ago and I do not see any Freedom! announcement about such a large change. Nor did the other support staff tell me this

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2013
Manilla, Philippines
freedom.tm
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
AnAnthonySmith
My partner manager told me this

"YouTube has reinforced their policies to MCN's so we needed to currently work internally to a more highly personalized service before we can send an invite to new or returning channels. "

"we can place the channel on our waitlist and get back to you after 3-6 months and re-review the channel".

How true is that? YouTube made those changes a while ago and I do not see any Freedom! announcement about such a large change. Nor did the other support staff tell me this
so, things are enforced on a per MCN basis, I'm guessing that the MCN you're working with had a high number of "oopsies" and YouTube is cracking down on them for the next 3-6 months but they are sugar coating things but that's just an educated guess from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.