Gaming Hi there, I'm terminator :)

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

_CS_ terminator

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi guys, so I decided it's time to start using the freedom! forums :D

Who am I?

I'm _CS_terminator, _CS_ is a clan tag (commando soldiers), and terminator is my nickname from the very beginning of my gaming life. I actually had Predator in my mind, the beast that just slaughters around, but I thought he's name is terminator, so the name stayed.

I'm running a new yt channel, had to leave 1st one because someone hacked in my gmail and I couldn't get back in. I will post mostly Counter-Strike: Global Offensive content.

Cya on yt :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hey terminator ! Welcome to the freedom forums !

I love the name and predator would have been just as cool ! sorry to hear about your first account getting hacked that sucks a lot !
Counterstrike is a very good game to play and has a lot of attention lately so doing it will be great to have on your channel , I tried to do it once but I suck at the game xD

How is it going on YouTube so far ?

_CS_ terminator

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hey terminator ! Welcome to the freedom forums !

I love the name and predator have been just as cool ! sorry to hear about your first account getting hacked that sucks a lot !
Counterstrike is a very good game to play and has a lot of attention lately so doing it will be great to have on your channel , I tried to do it once but I suck at the game xD

How is it going on YouTube so far ?
So far so good :D
Trying to keep up with new video every Monday, I'm improving my editing skills with every video that I make, so far I'm really happy with it :)
You? Going good?

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
So far so good :D
Trying to keep up with new video every Monday, I'm improving my editing skills with every video that I make, so far I'm really happy with it :)
You? Going good?

that is good to hear and improving slowly is the best way ! , I have tried to improve my editing slowly and have done some editing that I would have never done before and its great ! but so far its going great thanks for asking !

Reactions: _CS_ terminator

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi guys, so I decided it's time to start using the freedom! forums :D

Who am I?

I'm _CS_terminator, _CS_ is a clan tag (commando soldiers), and terminator is my nickname from the very beginning of my gaming life. I actually had Predator in my mind, the beast that just slaughters around, but I thought he's name is terminator, so the name stayed.

I'm running a new yt channel, had to leave 1st one because someone hacked in my gmail and I couldn't get back in. I will post mostly Counter-Strike: Global Offensive content.

Cya on yt :)
The freedom forums is a nice place to meet other people. Learning can work out exceptionally well too! Why were you called the terminator? Predator sounds a little more invasive, heh. I'm sorry that someone hacked your previous account!