• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
RyanSellers
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Kay's Cross (Kaysville, UT.) Ghost Adventures episode that I'm apart of is airing on July 14th on the Travel Channel!
    I got to meet Zak Bagans on set for an upcoming Ghost Adventures season! Spent 3 days on set. I got to act on the 2nd day for the show!
    Meeting up with Ghost Adventures (Biggest known paranormal team in the world.) at the end of the month!
    Officially on a professional paranormal team! They are talking with Destination America. Owned by The Travel Channel and Discovery.
    Reactions: Koala_Steamed
    RyanSellers
    RyanSellers
    Yeah! I'm excited to see where this journey takes me! The production team will pay for all travel, food, and hotel stays! Each season takes like 3 months to film. The host of the paranormal is flying out to meet with the executive producer. He is aiming to try and get the paranormal team paid like $100,000 each per season.
    Smart Facts UK
    Smart Facts UK
    Sounds good, did you not have to sign a NDA?
    RyanSellers
    RyanSellers
    @Smart Facts UK I did sign a NDA. So I can’t say what locations we are going to be at until the episode or season is done being filmed there. For everyone safety. To prevent people showing up on set.
    Going to be talking with the head paranormal investigator on Saturday. He has an offer for me to be their videographer.
    Saturday night I'm going on a paranormal investigation with a professional team. The person in charge has been doing this for 20 years!
    I met a world renowned violinist tonight that has performed with many big musicians! Her violin is worth 1.5 million! It's from the 1700's
    My Instagram is bigger than my YouTube now. Over 3 1/2 years on YouTube to get to 5.5k subs. 3 1/2 months on Instagram to get 5.7k so far.
    zeke morgan
    zeke morgan
    Wow that a great start on Instagram, are you using that to promote your channel? If so how have you managed to get that type of growth in such a short space of time.
    RyanSellers
    RyanSellers
    Yeah. I'm getting Instagram followers over to my YouTube. Instagram is the easiest platform to get fans over to another social media platform out of all of all of social media. I post a lot on Instagram to keep my fanbase growing quickly! Over the past week I gained 783+ followers.
    I got my IR night vision/full spectrum camera in the mail today!
    LW001
    LW001
    Nice! What will you film with it?
    RyanSellers
    RyanSellers
    Planning on starting a ghost hunting/investigation series on my YouTube once a month with a team of 6 friends. I'm still waiting on more equipment to arrive.
    Going to be a co-owner of another YouTube Channel. Being the videographer for a "How to", "Fixer Up", type of YouTube channel.
    RyanSellers
    RyanSellers
    One of my friends came up with the idea, and my name has kept coming to him to reach out to me to make this happen. When things take off. We are planning on doing a 30/70 revenue split with the revenue made. He has been doing welding for like 30 years, and also building and fixing things.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…