YouTube Views Milestone 10.5k Viewed Video!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCJesterFarian

JesterFarian
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
MCJesterFarian
Earlier this week, i uploaded a video where in a single day it got 3.5k views, of which i put below in the milestone section. Since then the video has grown all the way to 10.5 thousand views! this is such an amazing achievement for my channel so i hope you all enjoy watching it as well! Thank you Freedom for the help :)

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Wow, and its a minecraft play though type video. Thats a big achievement man congratulations. For it to be on minecraft though such a over populated game makes the achievement the much more impressive atleast in my book. Keep on doing what your doing man =D Good things do come in time as you saw haha

MCJesterFarian

JesterFarian
Freedom! Member
Oct 17, 2014
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
MCJesterFarian
Wow, and its a minecraft play though type video. Thats a big achievement man congratulations. For it to be on minecraft though such a over populated game makes the achievement the much more impressive atleast in my book. Keep on doing what your doing man =D Good things do come in time as you saw haha
Thanks man!

Status
Not open for further replies.