Art Art and Animation Showcase

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Zhavier

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
HiZhav
Zhav's Art Showcase

Introduction
About 9 or 10 years ago, I was first introduced to animating by a friend, but just a year after that I found an interest in game development. The following years after that has been dedicated to video game programming and a few other fields.
That was until a week ago when I found that old passion for art.
I'd like to share with you some stuff I've been since then.
In addition to that, I've also been working with DirectorLegit (another forum user) to create animations from his avatars.

Showcase

Conclusion

I'm very much open to feedback and suggestions, collaborations, or any other sort of shenanigans you have in mind.
If you're interested in contacting me beyond the forum, my contact information and media links will be below.

Contact
Discord: Predictive#5706
Twitter: http://twitter.com/HiZhav/
DeviantArt: http://zhav.deviantart.com/

DirectorLegit:
https://twitter.com/DirectorGFX

Last edited:
U

User.123120

Great work buddy, loving the shading and very clean lines!
If you don't mind me asking, what are you currently using to draw, like mouse or a drawing pad? :D

Reactions: Zhavier

Zhavier

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
HiZhav
Really nice job! Very clean animations, you are clearly very talented. I'm also getting back into digital art after taking a hiatus to pursue other *less productive* ventures. I watched you on dA and I'll check out your youtube as well.
Thank you very much! I'll do the same with you :)

Great work buddy, loving the shading and very clean lines!
If you don't mind me asking, what are you currently using to draw, like mouse or a drawing pad? :D
Currently I'm using Flash CS6 and a Mouse, only because I lent my drawing tablet to a friend :p

U

User.123120

Currently I'm using Flash CS6 and a Mouse, only because I lent my drawing tablet to a friend :p
You....You....with a mouse... i give up. xD

(By the way i, fixed your Youtube Link) ;D

Zhavier

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
HiZhav
You....You....with a mouse... i give up. xD

(By the way i, fixed your Youtube Link) ;D
Thank you

Oh my goodness that's how I feel! That's the main reason I took a break for so long is because I didn't have a tablet. Kudos to you!

Well to be fair, I use mostly the line tool. The only hard part is creating a reference for the final product :confused:. What would take me maybe an hour with a tab, takes me like 4-6 hours.

Nerd

Retired Moderator
Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ConfusedNerdTV
Thats pretty good considering you use mouse lol. Would like to see some works you've done with a tablet, i'd assume shading would be on a whole another level !

Jeez this is making me want to get back to art as well now >_< should probably dust off my tablet sometime soon

Zhavier

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
HiZhav
Thats pretty good considering you use mouse lol. Would like to see some works you've done with a tablet, i'd assume shading would be on a whole another level !

Jeez this is making me want to get back to art as well now >_< should probably dust off my tablet sometime soon

I really don't think my art style would change much if I use a tablet, it'll just get done faster :p

Also, I checked out your channel, and your speedart videos are really nice ^-^