Gaming Channel Introduction

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Perkaholic935

New User
Feb 8, 2016
I'm currently at 12 subscribers. It doesn't seem like much, but my channel has been growing since I first made it. I upload game commentaries, mostly on Call of Duty. I edit with Camtasia Studio, and I upload whenever I have a good idea. I only upload good content, so I don't always upload everyday.2016-02-08.png

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 14, 2015
United Kingdom
freedom.community.tm
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hey welcome to Freedom its good to see another cod player on here as well :) hope you gain some more subs on here and good luck with your channel ! to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with in the future :)
p.s love your name ;)

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

you got to tell us more about you in this thread , so just go and take the Intro Template on the Sticky Threads in this forum , edit your thread , and you'll be just fine :D

I think that it is more enjoyable to upload daily about different content than every once in a while because its really is GREAT to do so because to me is all about the experience , and i think that you can do both the experience with a little bit of great content , you just need practice , and the best time to practice things is when you start small because you can choose you niche , try stuff , and more things to do while you are growing! :D

But anyway , BEST LUCK TO YOU DUDE ON WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE TO DO! :D