Hot Clicking noise in videos

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
G

Gods of Odds

I need help, I don't know how to get rid of the clicking noise from my mouse when recording a video. I have gone onto audacity and done click removal but that did absolutely nothing for some reason. I don't know if this is the right place to post this but can someone help?

UnstoppableFrost

Mar 1, 2016
You need to live with it unless you get a quieter mouse or you get a mic that doesn't pick up as much background noise, personally I prefer it to be in my gaming videos

EpiceMT

Rising User
May 26, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hey, I got you a solution! Just to this: If you have a desk microphone, put it in a position that wold fit you and not be to close to the mouse If you have a lamp, you can hang it over, so the mic is closer to your face, not to your mouse.
If you have a headset mic... Then you can try to be a little bit far from the table, so the sound of the click doesn't affect that much your mic recorder. Note: This will not make it worse, but the click noise will sound lower, it will not disappear but click noise will sound lower.

Hope I helped you! :)