Complaints Copyright Claims

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
LtGeneralStore
Hi Freedom!

I've been getting a lot of copyright claims on my videos lately. They're all on Star Wars videos but the thing is that I use uploaded these videos a long time ago. I just don't understand why the claims are coming up now? Why not before?

LtGeneralStore

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi Freedom!

I've been getting a lot of copyright claims on my videos lately. They're all on Star Wars videos but the thing is that I use uploaded these videos a long time ago. I just don't understand why the claims are coming up now? Why not before?

LtGeneralStore
It means the copyright program has catch up with your videos. I got that too on my older videos recently. If they let you keep your video, do not do anything. Or if they let you removed the audio, do that to removed the copyright claim.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Twitter
Actxr
It means the copyright program has catch up with your videos. I got that too on my older videos recently. If they let you keep your video, do not do anything. Or if they let you removed the audio, do that to removed the copyright claim.
I would be weary of going through that path. It can collapse the quality of the video.