Complaints Don't you hate when...

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
IvyMitsuno
Just watched a markaplier vlog, what he pointedt out was quite true...Ive been one of the victim that people demand a lot of you when you cant give more then you can.

I had someone telling quality over quantity, but i can't give quality---he helped me giving better quality, a week after my HDD died from pushing too much out of my hard drive, lesson learned there, he only said "oops we can try again with the new HDD" ofc i said no and ill keep this quality.

He threaten me, "then nobody will like your content and you are wasting your time..."
yeah....he said that...even asked ppl to come to my stream and harass me

Other thing is when someone is new to your channel and starts telling what to do with your videos, like demanding in what to do next, isn't the viewers suppose to take what the caster, youtuber, creator can give?
I'm getting the feeling youtubeis not "free will" any more, like mark said, we small youtubers are getting shadowed by the big ones, and I feel like they step on us and make fun of us because we "take money from them" not everyone is like this I know...

But honestly, with people like that around you its best to mind your own business, keep doing what you do, and people will eventually find you, and you keep being yourself and not having a mask and "fake" a persona of what you are not, that's why I grateful for the litle viewers I have :)