GFX Feedback Please!Free Gaming Banner Template.

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

SinghStyleGaming

Beta Testers
Beta
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hey guys i made this free gaming banner template for youtubers!
Check this out nd tell me how is this looking nd tel me about thumbnail also! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hey guys i made this free gaming banner template for youtubers!
Check this out nd tell me how is this looking nd tel me about thumbnail also! :)
I like the text for your thumbnail. I don't know about showing the complete banner for the thumbnail though. Is there a way to show off a part of it to cover the entire thumbnail? The bars on both sides seem to be taking up a lot of the picture.

SinghStyleGaming

Beta Testers
Beta
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I like the text for your thumbnail. I don't know about showing the complete banner for the thumbnail though. Is there a way to show off a part of it to cover the entire thumbnail? The bars on both sides seem to be taking up a lot of the picture.
I was also very confused about showing up the banner in the thumbnail or not any comments on that and yeah how is the banner looking? Is it good?

SinghStyleGaming

Beta Testers
Beta
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
It would be easier if you took the banner into an actual image to the forums. Videos are harder to get a feel for it, I can't view it in 1080p.
lol.take this

SinghStyleGaming

Beta Testers
Beta
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Can I give my opinion?
I don't want to sound rude or anything, but looks good but I believe you can do better :)
I don't know, I'm very picky even with my own work...
Its good to me that your not being nice to me nd not just said nice or bla bla.Thanks for ur opinion!Will do my best next time