Art First time Channel Art

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

TheThreeKeks

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
Hollywood, Fl
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
thatstupiddoge
I made this after I made my post about our channel logo, this one was pretty hard because I didn't know how to add some pizzazz to it. Tell me what you think lel

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
I took a good look at it again and you're right. There's way too much unfitting things there. Can you suggest what I should remove?
I would center the txt and put the subscribe beneath it. Make the twitter a bit smaller and maybe put it middle above the txt or beneath the subscribe depends on what looks better. Wrase all the characters for now and leave it at 2 max one on the left and one on the right. Use 2 that present what your content is about.

TheThreeKeks

Rising User
Feb 7, 2016
Hollywood, Fl
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
thatstupiddoge
I would center the txt and put the subscribe beneath it. Make the twitter a bit smaller and maybe put it middle above the txt or beneath the subscribe depends on what looks better. Wrase all the characters for now and leave it at 2 max one on the left and one on the right. Use 2 that present what your content is about.

Alright, now how about this?