• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Babycigar

Rising User
Feb 4, 2015
Hey everyone as I'm new to this site and pretty new to Graphic Design (I have made my own logos for YouTube and thats about it) I thought I could take in requests for any one who wants a logo or a banner or whatever for FREE! Just to give me a challenge and so I can Improve, you will be helping me out and if you like my design then feel free to use it for yourself that way I've helped you out as well. You don't have to use it if you don't like it however please tell me so I can improve and see what I need to work on.
If you are intrested then ask for my email and we can get started :D

thank you, papa bless <3

P.S I can't draw so please don't ask me to draw up something like a cartoon or the Mona lisa XD many thanks

G

Gods of Odds

I'll give you a challenge to make us a YouTube profile picture with some relevance to our channel and what we do on our channel (gaming).

Reactions: Babycigar
G

Gods of Odds

If you have a look at our channel page then we would like it to be like our channel art a little bit if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babycigar

Rising User
Feb 4, 2015
If you have a look at our channel page then we would like it to be like our channel art a little bit if possible.

godofodds#1.jpg godofodds#5.jpg godofodds#4.jpggodofodds#6.jpg
here are a few samples for ya! I can changed it around for you if you like? different colors? different effects? different font? hope you like these ones :D

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
IvyMitsuno
could you draw me a character to use on my twiiter/steam profile? please and I could design a banner or logo for you?

A character, maybe a chibi at most, the thing is a logo I could do it my self, since I design my logos, banner, avatars, kinda hard to decide in what to do for an artist if the artist can do it too ya know? xD