Gaming hello freedom family!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

infinite boy

New User
Feb 9, 2017
salisbury md
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
hey guys my name is marcus or infiniteboy whatever you want call me by and im a new YouTuber, i like mostly make call of duty video and vlogs or just a little of everything and i try my best to grow my channel use the support of friends and family and some times i try give back by helping other back :) if you check out my channel i will always do same back promise. and guys my contect isnt the best but i try my best with little things i got at hand and thanks for reading this[DOUBLEPOST=1488655597][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey guys my name is marcus or infiniteboy whatever you want call me by and im a new YouTuber, i like mostly make call of duty video and vlogs or just a little of everything and i try my best to grow my channel use the support of friends and family and some times i try give back by helping other back :) if you check out my channel i will always do same back promise. and guys my contect isnt the best but i try my best with little things i got at hand and thanks for reading this

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Mar 4, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
PianoUncovered
hey guys my name is marcus or infiniteboy whatever you want call me by and im a new YouTuber, i like mostly make call of duty video and vlogs or just a little of everything and i try my best to grow my channel use the support of friends and family and some times i try give back by helping other back :) if you check out my channel i will always do same back promise. and guys my contect isnt the best but i try my best with little things i got at hand and thanks for reading this[DOUBLEPOST=1488655597][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to Freedom! and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

LW001

Administrator
Administrator
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
lw_002
Hello Marcus and welcome to the Freedom! Forum Community!

Trying is a really important thing for most channels so I hope you'll grow on YouTube!
Also you seem to have an Error message below your posts instead of your YouTube channel. Let's fix this:
You should be able to display your channel then.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Mar 4, 2017
United Kingdom
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
PianoUncovered
Hello Marcus and welcome to the Freedom! Forum Community!

Trying is a really important thing for most channels so I hope you'll grow on YouTube!
Also you seem to have an Error message below your posts instead of your YouTube channel. Let's fix this:
You should be able to display your channel then.
Very helpful yet again! :)