• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Jul 12, 2017
www.branchenterprises.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
workoutobsess
Hi my name is Jamaal Altura Branch and I believe that everyone if able should know how to defend there-selves and be fit. I recently created a Youtube channel called Workout Obsession. I feel like I have something on the Workout Obsession channel that can save a lot of lives, here people learn about properly living a healthy lifestyle that will keep them looking young and healthy well into old age. From Martial Arts Training, Nutrition and Natural Bodybuilding Tips this channel has a little something for everybody. Just dropped the Workout Obsession Trailer! Make sure you subscribe and Let's build a healthy obsession together!

Last edited:

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ninjajou10
Welcome to the Freedom! family! So I dont really work out. I olny sometimes play soccer with my brother in the backyard. And I dont really live a healthy life. In the summer I sometimes eat ice cream 4 or 5 times a day. Today I ate 6 ice cream but my record is about like 9 or 10 ice cream in 1 day and the ice cream arent too small too.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
Hi my name is Jamaal Altura Branch and I believe that everyone if able should know how to defend there-selves and be fit. I recently created a Youtube channel called Workout Obsession. I feel like I have something on the Workout Obsession channel that can save a lot of lives, here people learn about properly living a healthy lifestyle that will keep them looking young and healthy well into old age. From Martial Arts Training, Nutrition and Natural Bodybuilding Tips this channel has a little something for everybody. Just dropped the Workout Obsession Trailer! Make sure you subscribe and Let's build a healthy obsession together!
Welcome to the Community :)

I have a healthy obsession for gaming :p