VLOG Help me reviewing my channel please :)

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Meelosan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
belgium
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Meelosan
Hi there :)

A long time Ago I told some of you guys I would go on the road with my camera and start to record my passion for cosplay and conventions. Now almost 1 year later I want to show you guys how my channel is right now :)

The playlist/videos I want to show you guys are from August when I travelled to another country for this one hell of an amazing convention.

I would looooveee your opinions what could be better ect and ofcourse secretly hope you guys would subscribe to my channel :)

letme know ^^hugs to y'all

Reactions: Nerd Master747

Nerd Master747

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
NerdMaster747
Hi there :)

A long time Ago I told some of you guys I would go on the road with my camera and start to record my passion for cosplay and conventions. Now almost 1 year later I want to show you guys how my channel is right now :)

The playlist/videos I want to show you guys are from August when I travelled to another country for this one hell of an amazing convention.

I would looooveee your opinions what could be better ect and ofcourse secretly hope you guys would subscribe to my channel :)

letme know ^^hugs to y'all

Wow! The editing is awesome! However, I would recommend using some of the Freedom! provide music. It sounds really good. Keep it up! :)

Meelosan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 23, 2014
belgium
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Meelosan
Wow! The editing is awesome! However, I would recommend using some of the Freedom! provide music. It sounds really good. Keep it up! :)

Yesh :p I wasn't a member anymore for a while so had to look for my own music for a while :p meaning I almost earned nothing from this whole year :p and thank you for the kind comment :3

Reactions: Nerd Master747