Gaming Hey there! New youtuber here!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Grey

New User
May 12, 2017
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
TouchofGreyy
The name is Touch of Grey. Just dropping in to say hi there! I am on the grind to reach 10k views and now that I have a new computer, I can get back to doing that. I love making videos. I find it relaxing and I good change of pace from JUST games. I really try my best to do the best I can and hope I can leave a little mark some day. Lovely to meet you all. Cheer!

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Retired Moderator
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Event Winner 2017
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hello Grey & welcome to the Freedom forums. Good luck on getting you 10K, I personally just do Youtube for fun, therefore I upload whenever I feel like it, its a lot easier to manage :) You may want to fix you forums sub box by doing the following; hover over your name in the top right, a drop down menu should appear. from there select "Personal Details". A new page will load, from there scroll down to the Youtube channel box and edit it to have just the end of your channel link (so the bit after /channel/....) like so

Then just save the changes. Done :). The sub box will appear after all your forum messages and allow people to get to your channel if they are interested. I hope to see you around on the forums, If yo need any help, don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section of the forums.​