• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Comet - Agar.io

New User
Dec 18, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hey my name is Reece also known as Comet and i upload fun, interesting gaming videos such as Minecraft, Agar.io ( Also Alis.io and others) Geometry Dash. Also when i get to 200 subscribers, i will start posting vlogs :) be sure to help me get to that goal because id love to make some vlogs <3

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
AFK_YT
Hey my name is Reece also known as Comet and i upload fun, interesting gaming videos such as Minecraft, Agar.io ( Also Alis.io and others) Geometry Dash. Also when i get to 200 subscribers, i will start posting vlogs :) be sure to help me get to that goal because id love to make some vlogs <3
Welcome to Freedom! Incidentally, I love Geometry Dash too! xD

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

Geometry Dash, played that alot in the past, still an amazing game ^^

Showcase One

Beta Testers
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel

Please tell us more about yourself.
Also if your a network partner be sure to grab your partner badge.