Community Holiday Videos?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Are you celebrating the holiday season with your YouTube channel?

• Total voters

Danny

SDGCore
Retired Administrator
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
41Danny1
Hey all!

Just thought I'd post this to some of my favourite YouTube communities, I am genuinely interested. How do you all celebrating the holidays in your videos?

For my channel, I just set up a festive background, throw in some holiday-themed music and continue my usual format. No specific holiday video.

I do plan to make a compilation video of everything that happened this year at the very end of it, however. :)

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Riganthor
well I have been hinting to it and people whom watch video review channels should know what the last video of a year should be. thou I am going all out

Reactions: Danny

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
Hey all!

Just thought I'd post this to some of my favourite YouTube communities, I am genuinely interested. How do you all celebrating the holidays in your videos?

For my channel, I just set up a festive background, throw in some holiday-themed music and continue my usual format. No specific holiday video.

I do plan to make a compilation video of everything that happened this year at the very end of it, however. :)
There is always a yearly Christmas event with FFXIV (MMO) wich i always do and live stream on my channel. Even got a Christmas tree from it for my personal house ingame XD

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
HealPleaseHeal
So for me, as it stands right now I have a holiday themed thumbnail which incorporates Christmas flakes behind a healing potion. But this year I'm doing a holiday 24hr charity stream and will implement a few more things to do with Christmas and snow and fun and all around a joyful jolly time.... ok.... I might as well dress as Santa at this point. Which reminds me , I need to grab a Santa hat.

Danny

SDGCore
Retired Administrator
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
41Danny1
So for me, as it stands right now I have a holiday themed thumbnail which incorporates Christmas flakes behind a healing potion. But this year I'm doing a holiday 24hr charity stream and will implement a few more things to do with Christmas and snow and fun and all around a joyful jolly time.... ok.... I might as well dress as Santa at this point. Which reminds me , I need to grab a Santa hat.
That sounds awesome! You're really going the extra mile this holiday season. :D

Have you done anything similar in the past years? I've been on the YouTube platform for a really long time, but it's the first time I'm actually making holiday-themed videos and spending time with my community.