PC Collaboration looking for some cool folks to collaborate with

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

HaZZoreon_YT

New User
Aug 18, 2017
Hello I'm HaZZoreon or you can call me Hazz for short or you could even call me by my actual name which is Harrison I really don't mind which. I'm 19 and I'm from the UK. I'm currently looking for some new people to chat to and hopefully become friends with, to collaborate in the future.

I have had 2 channels in the past. I have plenty of experience when it comes to making content and when it comes to collaborating. I'm a nice talkative chap lol so feel free to contact me on Discord if you like. I'll give you more information on Discord about me and my channel etc.

My Discord name is ItzHaZZoreon#4130

As a side note I would like to collaborate with people from the UK as it works with my timezone obviously, people who are close to the UK timezone are welcome to contact me too that is not an issue. If you are from the US we could maybe try and work some things out.

HaZZoreon_YT

New User
Aug 18, 2017
Hey man I'm 22 looking for a new vibe to my channel. Im not sure how to add people on discord do you have a server?

if you click on where it says friends on Discord there should be a add friend box on there once you click they all you need to do is copy and paste my Discord name into the type box that comes up when you click add friend. Pretty simple stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1514714413][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump*

Last edited: