Servers Mature Minecraft Server

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Ghostllie

Nov 29, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
so guys recently ive been wanting to play minecraft cause i love that game, but i dont really want to play on my own. So i was just wondering if there are some people out there who would like to do the following, play survival only, make things, have fun, and just everything in general. I just want to play normal survival with some people and do all the basic things but have fun doing it. if you would like to invite on to your server please let me know. looking for mature people only, so no griefing and all that

peach drinkwine

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
well if you are ok with a LGBT+ friendly minecraft server here is a good one that has been around for about 5 almost 6 years

mc.queercraft.net

even though some of the members get into sexual talk from time to time but no sexual roleplay we ask them to keep that in pm and we get trolls and spammers quite a bit but we are good at banning them oh and you also have to have payed for minecraft no cracked copies allowed