Network New function of network

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

NGUYEN CHAU

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
Currently, freedom has been providing a payment function more than a month with a fee of 2%. Have you used this function yet?

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I personally haven't used the function as I don't see the point of paying 2% to be paid a month earlier, I have gotten used to the payment schedule and only do YouTube as a hobby so the pennies I get doesn't really matter anyway. What about you, have you used it yet? And what are your thoughts on it?

NGUYEN CHAU

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2017
I used this feature for the month of May instead of having to wait until the 7th to receive the 30th I will receive this payment. And what do you think about this feature?

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I think its a good feature, whether or not it has longevity in the meantime that remains to be seen. I also have some slight concerns, from a network and copyright standpoint, but I shall keep those to myself - I'm just happy they are including new ways / means for users to get paid, and helping out members as much as they can

CommonFamilySurvival

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 14, 2017
Ohio
www.commonfamilysurvival.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
CFamilySurvival
I could see this being very useful to those channels that have a monthly steady income and there channel pays a support staff. This feature would really be useful to those larger channels coming to Freedom so there are no waiting times for revenue gap in a revenue schedule. I could be wrong but just my two cents on the matter.

Koala_Steamed

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Retired Administrator
Jun 1, 2014
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Koala_Steamed
Nice to have the choice to get paid early, especially for channels that want to use the money they have earned to invest back into the channel. I've never been that fussed to wait a month for the earnings so I'll be keeping it as it is.