• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

MrPeekay

New User
Nov 17, 2016
Hey guys, my name is MrPeekay and I am a British YouTuber. I found freedom online while searching the internet and immediately joined the forums :D I like playing games and upload commentaries of it on YouTube!

I started YouTube when I was young, I uploaded stop motions that I made in my spare time and recently I have got back into YouTube but gone for gaming instead :)

In the future I hope to become a youtuber with a very nice community of people, I do games like GTA, Chivalry, Rust, Minecraft, Trials, puzzle games like Portal and more! I upload whenever I can (atleast 3 times a week) but will start to get in the routine of uploading daily or every other day!

I hope you check out my channel and subscribe :D Thanks for reading this post and enjoy the rest of your day!

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Wow thanks for that lovely introduction @MrPeekay , welcome to the lovely Freedom forums :) . I hope that you enjoy your time with us and really use the tools that are available to grow your channel - If you have any questions or queries about the forum or anything in general feel free to get in touch :)