Art "Pixel Art"

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
So this is some "Pixel Art" images that i made, not sure if its called pixel art but im going with it. I barely started doing Pixel Art so right now im crappy XD. Also sorry there will be some branding as I don't want people "stealing" the images it took some time to make. I'm just a beginner and I'm not at the "level" of shading, advanced stuff on Pixel Art.

Companion CubeCompanion Cube.jpg Freddy(Was bored) Freddy.jpg Punisher LogoPunisher Logo.jpg RosalinaRosalina.jpgStormTrooper StormTrooper.jpg

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
So this is some "Pixel Art" images that i made, not sure if its called pixel art but im going with it. I barely started doing Pixel Art so right now im crappy XD. Also sorry there will be some branding as I don't want people "stealing" the images it took some time to make. I'm just a beginner and I'm not at the "level" of shading, advanced stuff on Pixel Art.

Companion CubeView attachment 14620 Freddy(Was bored) View attachment 14621 Punisher LogoView attachment 14622 RosalinaView attachment 14623StormTrooper View attachment 14624
The companion cube, and Rosalina look fantastic ^^ When did you start working on the pixel art?

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
The companion cube, and Rosalina look fantastic ^^ When did you start working on the pixel art?
Thank You very much. I started doing pixel art about a year ago but i rarely do it as I don't have time to make pixel art. I started working on the Companion Cube and Rosalina Pixel Art about a few months ago and finished them days later

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Thank You very much. I started doing pixel art about a year ago but i rarely do it as I don't have time to make pixel art. I started working on the Companion Cube and Rosalina Pixel Art about a few months ago and finished them days later
Starting something off and not finishing is common with me, heh. I'm gad that you got around to finishing it ^^