Art Please rate

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Event Winner 2017
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Please rate this thumpnail from 1-10 and tell why you picked the number :)

-IDub

Arthur Designs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 13, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Locked0NGaming
I would rate the first one maybe 8.5 outta 10. For me at least, reason is the knives and the boxes behind the text isn't too clear, maybe you could make it more visible? For the second one, maybe you can make the background blend with the text more. So maybe 5 outta 10 for me.

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Event Winner 2017
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I would rate the first one maybe 8.5 outta 10. For me at least, reason is the knives and the boxes behind the text isn't too clear, maybe you could make it more visible? For the second one, maybe you can make the background blend with the text more. So maybe 5 outta 10 for me.
ohh okay i will make it more visible

U

User.123120

Easy 8/10 , i would see a professional YouTuber with this type of thumbnail :D

This Is Ethan

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I would say around an 8 out of 10, although the second picture could definitely use some more improvement such as more detail in the background and text and things around it. :)

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Event Winner 2017
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I would say around an 8 out of 10, although the second picture could definitely use some more improvement such as more detail in the background and text and things around it. :)
i know the banner is bad, but i just needed 1 really fast.
im working on a new one so :)

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Retired Moderator
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I'd say about a 6 or 7 for me.

One is you're taking about the unboxing knives and you KIND OF have the knives showing in the background, but at the same time they're obscured. Either show it or don't.
Another pointer is to pull your text down. It's way too up high. And it's too unbalanced.

I like the blurry background, though. That's smart 'cause it forces the eyes to focus on the text. :)

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Event Winner 2017
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I'd say about a 6 or 7 for me.

One is you're taking about the unboxing knives and you KIND OF have the knives showing in the background, but at the same time they're obscured. Either show it or don't.
Another pointer is to pull your text down. It's way too up high. And it's too unbalanced.

I like the blurry background, though. That's smart 'cause it forces the eyes to focus on the text. :)
yea...
but i forgot to save the picture as a photoshop file, so i cant chance it...