Art Post YOUR artwork!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Are you gonna show-off your stuff?!

• Yes

Votes: 110 46.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Of course!

Votes: 118 49.4%

• Total voters

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Retired Moderator
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Commissions I did for a fellow Freedom member!

FreakShack

Mar 24, 2016
Washington state, United States
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ChaseDisgrace
Gaming Red Orange Done.jpg

I made a new logo for Freak Shack Gaming last night.

The skull has quite the story. It's actually a photo that I took with my old iPhone 5s of one of the sugar skulls my family has. Using some editing programs I made a transparent, more vibrant version that looks like an illustration. The gaming channel logo just uses that same skull as my other YouTube channels, except that I messed with the layers and effects to make it orange and cool.

And, as always, I made the rest myself.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Retired Moderator
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I'm more a traditional artist, that's the thing, i can pick the colors i want eaier thendigital...
I think it looks terrible to be honest...
I am a traditional artist as well. My major in college is fine arts, where I studied oil painting, charcoal, and other traditional mediums, but like I said earlier: it's all practice! I was drawing with pencils and whatever for 17 years before I picked up a tablet, and I was really terrible on my first attempt. You just gotta get used to it.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
IvyMitsuno
I am a traditional artist as well. My major in college is fine arts, where I studied oil painting, charcoal, and other traditional mediums, but like I said earlier: it's all practice! I was drawing with pencils and whatever for 17 years before I picked up a tablet, and I was really terrible on my first attempt. You just gotta get used to it.

True, my brother is studing fine arts, he had the best grades in school from what he says, he's pretty good really, lets see how good he is whith a tablet tho xD

Reactions: Enmoshin