Art Post YOUR artwork!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Are you gonna show-off your stuff?!

• Yes

Votes: 110 46.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Of course!

Votes: 118 49.4%

• Total voters

Sharrazar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
sharrazar

Last edited:
Reactions: Inspire GFX

iPIxelDot

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
Ohio
www.ipixeldot.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ipixeldot
Here's a couple things I have done.

Fallout 4 Power Armor in White Charcoal

Superman Will Be There (Illustrator and Photoshop)

Blatheringblatherskites! (Illustrator)

Alice Talking to Absolem (Digital Photo Manipulation, took about 6 different images and combined them into one)

Last edited:

ItsMeBristol

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2016
england
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
itsmebristol
thought id show my main logo that i made a while ago (same as my avi) and something new I've recently worked on :D

if you'd like to check out some of my other work be sure to check out my portfolio - www.carbonmade.com/itsmebristol

please note that my port is a current work in progress n most of the work is really old :D fresh lick of paint coming very soon

Ben Vowles

Rising User
Feb 22, 2017
Nottinghamshire, UK
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Epic_Espresso

The above artwork was done a very .... very .... very long time ago. I can't remember how old I was, bit it was my very first digital coloring ... I think in GIMP.

Yes .. that IS one line.

... oh and if you couldn't tell ... Edward.

If you can't tell yet by the text in the drawing and my very crappy handwriting ... this is a practice.
Kinda odd my handwriting is so terrible ... yet I draw o_O ... right?

Bandit ... with ... gun ... in sunset.

.... no it's not heaven.

Never finished .. but I liked the steampunk cat ears.

Silica from Sword Art Online ... not sure i like her mouth though. Someone once said it looks like a mustache.

Scanner made this look a little brighter than it should be. But it's still a nice drawing I think.

First model in Blender. I purposefully started with something hard, just to see if I can do it. Was actually pretty easy once I learned to use the program.

I have more art .. but I think I already posted to much rofl.

These are amazing

AcrylicArtPaintings

Rising User
Aug 30, 2017
Arizona
www.facebook.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Piping pouring.jpg I'm new here, so I hope this is okay. If not, then please remove. I do fluid art. This is a technique called "Piping" because it is made with a Ziploc bag. Don't know how to post the link to the video on how it was done so if anyone wants to enlight me, I will sure welcome suggestions. What do you guys think?[DOUBLEPOST=1504219591][/DOUBLEPOST]
These each took about half an hour to make in paint.NET

View attachment 18880 View attachment 18881 View attachment 18882[DOUBLEPOST=1494865209][/DOUBLEPOST]
Amazing[DOUBLEPOST=1495357612][/DOUBLEPOST]Guess who? View attachment 18900

This is so awesome!!!! You have a great talent!![DOUBLEPOST=1504219689][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you watch the TV Show, "GRIMM"? I loved it!! Probably nothing related to the game but it reminded me of the show.[DOUBLEPOST=1504748700][/DOUBLEPOST]I do fluid art with acrylics. Here is my latest painting from this morning. green cells.jpg

Last edited: