Complaints Under Review

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Kerev

New User
Aug 15, 2017
Hello, I have a complaint. I signed up for Freedom! around 1 year ago but it still says
Under Review Give us a few days to check out your content, after which you'll get an invite or details of next steps.

This is bothering me a lot :/

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
Hello, I have a complaint. I signed up for Freedom! around 1 year ago but it still says
Under Review Give us a few days to check out your content, after which you'll get an invite or details of next steps.

This is bothering me a lot :/
Being under review for a year is indeed a bit much. First let me apologize that this has happened to you :(
Have you contacted support about the matter as they are the ones who handle the invites.

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I would also like to apologise for the wait regarding your application. Could I suggest that you contact our support team via www.support.tm as they are the one's which deal with partnership requests - please be sure to include a screenshot of your status and features page ( to outline you have no copyright / community strikes) and a screenshot of your Freedom dashboard