Dashboard What happened to Freedom Points?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Not sure what you mean by Freedom points - are you referring to the Freedom credits as thats the only participation / reward system we have at the minute

ZOO231

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 6, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Not sure what you mean by Freedom points - are you referring to the Freedom credits as thats the only participation / reward system we have at the minute
I know about the Freedom credits on the forum but last year and possibly the year before, I remember George talking about Freedom points being implemented soon. Last time I saw they were in beta on the dashboard but now I can't see them anywhere so I guess it was scrapped (whi

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I can't remember George talking about this, I haven't heard anyone speak about this so I would guess its a feature they have dropped for the moment.

Koala_Steamed

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Retired Administrator
Jun 1, 2014
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Koala_Steamed
Unfortunately the structure didn't work for it, too ways for people to mess with it. When you have something that involves real money people would just abuse it :(

Now you can just message support for a channel revenue share increase. If you have enough channel growth and views per month they may increase it.

Reactions: Hamzartefax