Tech Youtube Channel

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

BannerRammer

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2017
Hello, everybody, my name is Lorenzo aka BannerRammer and this is the content I post on YouTube, I make tech reviews, Tutorials, Gaming, Indie Gaming, unboxing, and also Vlogging, I can help you grow my channel and also help you things that aren't YouTube Creating, so subscribe for my content, and hit that notification button, like and comment, I hope I help you and goodbye.

Reactions: HarriTech

Alex Ecker

Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
imReactss
Hello, everybody, my name is Lorenzo aka BannerRammer and this is the content I post on YouTube, I make tech reviews, Tutorials, Gaming, Indie Gaming, unboxing, and also Vlogging, I can help you grow my channel and also help you things that aren't YouTube Creating, so subscribe for my content, and hit that notification button, like and comment, I hope I help you and goodbye.
Welcome to freedom!

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2017
Vinkovci, Croatia
wildlab.org
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
milan_karakas

Hello and welcome!