YouTube 2018 for my channel has been the worst on Record and the year Hasn't ended Yet.

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

tovah

Jan 25, 2018
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
now look all the goals i set for my self will not be reached on dec 31 2018 now however that is 2 months From now but we only have 2 months Left in 2018 and 2018 is the worst year for my channel like i can almost barley post i had to take break knowing that i held off the break saying oh i didnt need to also-
"I do take holiday breaks as well Just so u Know". and honestly 2018 will be my worst year not content wise 2018 for me is better than my 2017 content but the channel itself
i just hope my channel doesn't die in 2019.

Thelazysideoflife

Apr 20, 2018
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I think it's okay to have bad moments, but it doesn't mean it's all bad. I think that you should see this in a way where you find some hints to improve some things, maybe?

tovah

Jan 25, 2018
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I think it's okay to have bad moments, but it doesn't mean it's all bad. I think that you should see this in a way where you find some hints to improve some things, maybe?
Ive tried that but it doesn't work Considering that i just Started getting good at titles again my thumbnails weren't bad tho
its just that july-August my views have been Lowering and also i drop in views every time i upload i mean my break is almost over so.
And it still doesn't change from the fact that my channel might die in 2019.