5 Animes you must WATCH!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

MrNBKilla86

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
here our my top 5
#5 Master of Killing Time( this episode are short but really funny)
#4 Fairy Tail
#3 Heavens Lost Property
#2 SAO
#1 Miria Nikki AKA Future Diary

Reactions: byyzeroh

TheWarApple

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2014
France
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
legeekreveur
My list is :

1. Steins;Gate : Best Story, best characters, best universe, best mindfuck, best best, best opening theme.

2. Kill La Kill : Because speaking clothes. And boobs. And fights. And characters theme (OST)

3. Noucome : Disconnect your brain please.

4. Attack on Titans : It's cool.

5. One Piece : Because Luffy.

TheWarApple

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2014
France
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
legeekreveur
@TheWarApple ill never agree on Kill la kill but i guess thats my oppinion only... Ill need to check out Noucome cause ive never heard of it...And lmao best reasoning for one piece xD

Kill la Kill, on the first five minutes, i was just like "WTF so fast, what the hell is happening" . Then i like the concept and the story, so i continued, and finally it was my favorite anime. Until i discovered Steins;Gate.

Noucome, it was a friend who say to watch it. I think this anime is one of the wtfuckiest anime EVER. And the more hilarious ^^

On my list I forget SAO, but it's a little out of the classment, beecause Arc 1 is very very good, but Arc 2 is very very bad. I will see when SAO II will finish :3

Nerd

Retired Moderator
Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ConfusedNerdTV
I 100% agree with you on SAO :) , though im completely certain that you have yet to see the WTF animes ;) world of anime is broad and strange :D

Still Kill la Kill isnt my style of anime, ive watched few episodes of it, but its like...Rly..? I know its meant to be the hyperbolised silly mess, but i usualy want something atleast a liiiitle bit more maturity and common sence lol

Nerd

Retired Moderator
Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ConfusedNerdTV
Steins;Gate is the exactly kind of anime i like (not saying i dont enjoy less seinen anime like one piece or other more silly ones) theres actualy not that many animes with that kind of story, so this unique feel was realy good for the anime :)

TheWarApple

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 4, 2014
France
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
legeekreveur
Steins;Gate is the exactly kind of anime i like (not saying i dont enjoy less seinen anime like one piece or other more silly ones) theres actualy not that many animes with that kind of story, so this unique feel was realy good for the anime :)

So can you recommanded me some Steins;Gate like please ? I want to see more like this :p

Nerd

Retired Moderator
Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ConfusedNerdTV
Sci-fi taken to that kind of story of awesomeness is one of a kind, so i realy dont know what else to recomment, unless you suggest me some genre that you want to see :)

MrNBKilla86

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Sci-fi taken to that kind of story of awesomeness is one of a kind, so i realy dont know what else to recomment, unless you suggest me some genre that you want to see :)
Hey Nerd I have a anime you should check out, its called Mirria Nikki but it also goes by the name of Future Diary

pimplepopperguy

Jul 20, 2014
Hey guys i want to bring you the 5 animes i liked the most not all of them are dubbed some are subbed but here you go!

1. Mirrai Niki! (future diary)
2. Naruto Shippuden!
3. Deadman Wonderland!
4. Attack on titan!
5. Another!

If you arleady watch any of this it would be awesome to hear your opinion about them!

naruto and attack on titan ftw

Reactions: SmashWave

Black Shadow

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2014
Poland
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hmmm... for me it feels rather hard to point out only five titles, but well - here we go:

Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
(including Brotherhood)
One Piece
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Zankyou no Terror (even though it's really new it's great)