Opinion A couple of questions.

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I haven't posted in a while and really want to start again but I want to ask you guys some questions first.

Q1.I got a load of views when I did live streams during the summer. I find it hard to do them now becuase of school. Any ideas of how I could still do them?

Q2. If you have an answer to Q1 than answer me this. Should I do just videos,just livestreams or both?

Q3.I love editing videos but I find it hard to both edit and film my videos. What should I do?

Thanks for taking the time to help , I really appreciate it.

Luke

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
IvyMitsuno
Well, 1st question yes, you should keep at it if you can and when you can
2nd Id say both, and like i sad IF you have the time
3rd make a scheduel, if it takes a week to edit or a day a two just post the best footage of a game play, and not all of it, like you streem on mondays, next monday don't stream and post the best of last monday, take turns on the videos and livestreaming, if that made scence

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Retired Moderator
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Event Winner 2017
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
For Q1: you could do like one a fortnight or something, maybe do it less often but still do it to keep you hamd in. Though school should ALWAYS come first.

For Q2: really up to you, many channels do both. You could also do like highlight videos on the stream you do.

For Q3: sadly thats something you have to do. Personally i just film and edit whenever i feel up to it. Though all my conent until next summer i recorded and edited before I got to uni. Its good to have a day when you film or edit E.t.c

Hope this helps​

GeeksGoGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2017
Ireland
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Well, 1st question yes, you should keep at it if you can and when you can
2nd Id say both, and like i sad IF you have the time
3rd make a scheduel, if it takes a week to edit or a day a two just post the best footage of a game play, and not all of it, like you streem on mondays, next monday don't stream and post the best of last monday, take turns on the videos and livestreaming, if that made scence
Thanks