GFX Anyone In Need Of Thumbnails?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hello Everyone
I have been doing youtube for 3 years now and I have seen many thumbnails here and there and I know that there are someone for whom making thumbnails is very hard and they somehow make it using whatever they know
Well I can help you in making thumbnails for you and make it look good and professional or atleast eye catching
You guys can take a look at my channel or at my portfolio as well
https://www.behance.net/GaminMadness

Synthesized

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2017
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi, i reallyy need thumbnails for my channel, game i play - Fortnite, i also need a really good fortnite banner and a logo if you can pelase make me one, im sorry all i can do is shout out for you, but i have no money to pay

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi, i reallyy need thumbnails for my channel, game i play - Fortnite, i also need a really good fortnite banner and a logo if you can pelase make me one, im sorry all i can do is shout out for you, but i have no money to pay
Hello There!
Yeah its fine if you won't be able to pay me I will make thumbnail and banner for you
I will try for a logo as well
But the only issue is it will be completed by next week

Synthesized

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2017
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
It's okay, please take your time to make a really good thumbnails and banner and maybe logo[DOUBLEPOST=1514586216][/DOUBLEPOST]my channel name is: Fortnite Supreme Moments

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
My youtube channel name, my twitter account and instagram.

Twitter @KingFansuri
Instagram @thegr8fan

A bright appealing banners will do that suits my vlogging channel

Sent from my MI NOTE LTE using Tapatalk
I will try to complete as fast as I can but I can't promise which day but hopefully by Thursday because I am becoming too much busy