Crypto Miner stuck on Loading configuration

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

ONE & JULLE

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
phyograph.wixsite.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I downloaded the newest version of Crypto miner as I wanted to start mining crypto and earn some extra money after a 4-month long break but the miner gets stuck on the Loading configuration screen.
1.jpg

I also tried downgrading the miner to the version that worked before and It had no problem loading but instead it didn't recognize my GPU that I haven't had any problems with since the AMD-support was added
2.jpg

Any help would be appreciated because I have no idea what might be causing these problems

LW001

Administrator
Administrator
Beta
Wiki Contributor
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
lw_002
Can you try fully reinstalling the Miner?

Press Windows+R, enter %appdata%, select a Crypto Miner or miner.crypto.tm folder and delete it, then try a full reinstall through the links in the Freedom! Dashboard.

ONE & JULLE

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2017
Finland
phyograph.wixsite.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Can you try fully reinstalling the Miner?

Press Windows+R, enter %appdata%, select a Crypto Miner or miner.crypto.tm folder and delete it, then try a full reinstall through the links in the Freedom! Dashboard.
I did that before posting this thread (probably should have mentioned it) and it changed nothing, still stuck on the same loading configuration screen