GFX Request DELETE THIS PLZ

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
www.facebook.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ScalperHero
Hey, guys, I'm looking for someone that could help me update my banner I'm looking for a banner that will fit with my logo I have put a picture of my logo so that you guys have an idea of what I'm looking for

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    440.3 KB · Views: 1

iPwN Gaming

New User
Jun 18, 2017
Hello My name is iPwNGaming but Please call me James I wish to take up your job proposal I'm Hoping Forward to speaking to you All that I am requesting is a small amount of $5 For a Banner and $5 for a Logo if wish to take me up on it later on Please do payments first as it makes it a lot easier like I Previously said Depending on when you want it is $10 for next day or 2 delivery

Reactions: GeeksGoGaming

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
www.facebook.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ScalperHero
Hello My name is iPwNGaming but Please call me James I wish to take up your job proposal I'm Hoping Forward to speaking to you All that I am requesting is a small amount of $5 For a Banner and $5 for a Logo if wish to take me up on it later on Please do payments first as it makes it a lot easier like I Previously said Depending on when you want it is $10 for next day or 2 delivery
sorry man i forgot this was here i got a whole new banner and logo now got them 3 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.