Tips & Tricks Does Anyone Have Any Tips On Making A Good Channel Trailer?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I have been doing Youtube for a while but i haven't seen much growth. A lot of people have suggested i should get a channel trailer. I currently don't have a proper trailer i just have one of my videos as the trailer which isn't what a channel trailer is supposed to be. I am finally planning on making a channel trailer but i don't know what to include in it. It's not really the editing i need help with it's just what to include in it. Should i talk through the trailer or is it better for me not to. Also how long should i make the trailer. BTW my channel is a gaming channel.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I have been doing Youtube for a while but i haven't seen much growth. A lot of people have suggested i should get a channel trailer. I currently don't have a proper trailer i just have one of my videos as the trailer which isn't what a channel trailer is supposed to be. I am finally planning on making a channel trailer but i don't know what to include in it. It's not really the editing i need help with it's just what to include in it. Should i talk through the trailer or is it better for me not to. Also how long should i make the trailer. BTW my channel is a gaming channel.
I suggest not talking in the trailer unless you're a public speaker. I honestly dislike trying to talk when it sounds forced, hah. If you can make it natural, do what feels right. I'd suggest to compile all of your best moments, pick a song that goes with the gameplay, and let people see you for who you truly are!

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I suggest not talking in the trailer unless you're a public speaker. I honestly dislike trying to talk when it sounds forced, hah. If you can make it natural, do what feels right. I'd suggest to compile all of your best moments, pick a song that goes with the gameplay, and let people see you for who you truly are!
Ok thanks

YenamCraftFTW

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
YenamCraftFTW
I need to make a new trailer, what I'm thinking to do I to record all of my game and edit them into a 2/3 min video with music and MAYBE I might do a bit of talking.

Hope it helps ;)