How To Everyday Cooking Recipes Youtuber

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

mrgchannel2016

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi, I'm new to freedom. I have been a YouTube for 3 months. I want to look for some friends to a discussion about delicious recipes, I have my YouTube that is partnered with a freedom which I make some video about my cooking.

I'm not a chef, but When I was a little boy I loved to cook, spending hours in the kitchen with my father, learning delicious traditional Vietnamese recipes. Today, 28 year's old, I am still that same little boy playing in the kitchen.

Alex Ecker

Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
imReactss
Hi, I'm new to freedom. I have been a YouTube for 3 months. I want to look for some friends to a discussion about delicious recipes, I have my YouTube that is partnered with a freedom which I make some video about my cooking.

I'm not a chef, but When I was a little boy I loved to cook, spending hours in the kitchen with my father, learning delicious traditional Vietnamese recipes. Today, 28 year's old, I am still that same little boy playing in the kitchen.
Welcome to freedom!

AleksandarUra

Rising User
Apr 1, 2017
Serbia
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
AleksandarUra
Hey mate! I'm also into cooking myself, and I always dreamed about becoming a chef, but my parents wanted me to become a music proffesor :(

So nowadays I sing while I cook in my spare time, when I'm not working :D

I love Vietnam cooking, it's so spice, just as I like it :)

mrgchannel2016

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Welcome to freedom!
Thanks so much for your reply. I hope we can keep in touch for further discussion on cooking.[DOUBLEPOST=1492136809][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey mate! I'm also into cooking myself, and I always dreamed about becoming a chef, but my parents wanted me to become a music proffesor :(

So nowadays I sing while I cook in my spare time, when I'm not working :D

I love Vietnam cooking, it's so spice, just as I like it :)
Thanks so much. I’m very happy to find out someone who has the same interest in cooking as me. Pls keep in touch.