Art FeedBack| Did a Banner For Someone

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I did a banner for someone and i want to know your opinion on it. I had to change some of my original design just to make the banner look what the client wanted.Banner4RavenReal2-min.jpg

Reactions: IDubHD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I did a banner for someone and i want to know your opinion on it. I had to change some of my original design just to make the banner look what the client wanted.View attachment 14294
Very smooth, you have a lot of talent. "The Celestial Raven" could pop a little more, but I'm not very critical about this piece, I appreciate your skill ^^

UnorthdoxWolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Very smooth, you have a lot of talent. "The Celestial Raven" could pop a little more, but I'm not very critical about this piece, I appreciate your skill ^^
Thank You so much. Lol it really made my day. Originally i was gonna make the words white with stroke on it but the person whom i was making it for, asked me if i can change it to the color cyan.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Thank You so much. Lol it really made my day. Originally i was gonna make the words white with stroke on it but the person whom i was making it for, asked me if i can change it to the color cyan.
Honestly, I see a lot of people show off their work on here, but I appreciate the clean/crisp feel to the banner. And I understand too, designs have only so much choice in that matter, hah. Good luck with your future commissions!