GFX Feedback on my banner?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

GamerLyfeTV

May 31, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Last edited:

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Beta
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2014
Netherlands
dnhburgemeester.wix.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Twilight_Prinze
Haha its all good. You made some good points..[DOUBLEPOST=1449005209][/DOUBLEPOST] Is this any better?
View attachment 12366
Not that is looks promising! Only adjust the color of the lower txt. Due to that it is black it is hard to read but compared to your previous banner it is a huge improvement :D

Reactions: GamerLyfeTV

JJ Designs

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2014
New York
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
This looks like @JJ Designs old style of MLG Art... I feel he could critique this better than me.
HAHAAHAAHAHA old style? Well this doesn't look like anything that I've ever made, but it does break a lot of design rules like what I made when I got my hands on Ps. I will say that you should watch some tutorials or practice more on backgrounds, it just doesn't match some patterns are meant to be purely clean adding grunge or scratches to a pattern like that doesn't fit well. Sometimes making things "POP!" too much creates a bad effect, you want to make things stand out from the rest of the image, but still maintain the theme. As for the second one, it looks like you just added text, so all I can say about your work is that you need to make the lettering stand out more it completely blends into the background.

Hope that helps for your future work :D

- Cheers

Reactions: Brickpro and Bee

Jasper de Zwaan

Oct 9, 2015
Beijing
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
jasperdezwaan
Hello everyone!! I think I actually made a good banner this time!! Let me know what you think! View attachment 12399
Looks great, but make sure that on your youtube banner that your profile photo that the grey outsides are transparent otherwise it just looks weird. but great work tho, i still need a good banner :(