GFX Request [FREE/PAID] Looking for a new banner

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Dr. Dunk

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2016
netherlands
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
TechDunkYT
I'm rebranding my channel as Tech Dunk instead of Dr. Dunk, since this is more fitting for my channel type.
Someone already made me a logo, but I still need a new banner that fits! The logo will be shown below.
For the design, I want to keep the color scheme like the logo, of course adding some fitting colors doesn't matter. The most important thing isn't basketball anymore, but I do want some sort of resemblance to basketball in the banner. something fun to see but nothing major. In the logo I have a small basket for example.
I want my name (Tech Dunk) in the center and the social media to the sides. The instagram and twitter will be @TechDunkYT. Don't need stuff like subscribe now etc in the banner, because I want it professional

For the free/paid part. I'd prefer it being free, since I'm still a student and don't have that much money. If it is a must to be paid I'm willing to spend a few dollars on it, but not much.

logo: