Service Free Video Editing Offers

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Liam Price

Feb 28, 2016
Great Britain
Twitter
DoseyDeebs
Hello, My name Is Liam, and I'm offering FREE video edits to everybody. As a former youtuber, I understand how tedious it can be to have to edit a large project yourself when you want to carry on recording. I'm offering these edits for free because I wish to expand my personal portfolio and to help you guys!

If you wish to work with me (thank you if you do) I may need 1-4 days to work on the project, depending on how long you want your video to be and how much you want in it. I will regularly update you to keep you in the loop also. I will need a clear idea of what you need me to do and I would need any files you wish for me to edit/include.

You can either contact me via email, or Twitter to your convenience. Because I plan to use this work in my portfolio, that would mean that if you do choose to edit with me, I can use it to show it to future employers or clients privately to determine my ability to edit, not your ability to create.

Here is a small demo of what I can do. I can however expand my work to fit your style!

https://youtu.be/RQ3a0dW-f6A

I thank you dearly for taking interest and I hope to work with all of you amazing creators in the future!

Kind regards

contact me here:

([email protected])

twitter

I may not reply instantly but I will try if I can, as I am occupied throughout the day and work in my spare time.