• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Deathlake

Apr 19, 2017
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
suki42deathlake
Please do comment below or on the actual video your fav item in the video! when you was a fresher what was your fav freebie at the time ? ^^

Fresher fair freebies freebie haul, free samples, the student life, mini shih tzu dog appearance 2017, Halloween soon, Candy ready ^^

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
www.facebook.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
ScalperHero
hey so i watched the whole video because I no watch time and retention is super important but I do have one suggestion since the video is like 11 min long you could of had 2 videos out of this one you could of made a part 1 and part 2 this way it would be easier for people to watch the whole thing because if they click off after like 1 or 2 min in a video that's 11 min then it hurts the watch time and the retention where if they did that on a 5 min video it wouldn't hurt as much but still I kinda liked the video

Deathlake

Apr 19, 2017
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
suki42deathlake
hey so i watched the whole video because I no watch time and retention is super important but I do have one suggestion since the video is like 11 min long you could of had 2 videos out of this one you could of made a part 1 and part 2 this way it would be easier for people to watch the whole thing because if they click off after like 1 or 2 min in a video that's 11 min then it hurts the watch time and the retention where if they did that on a 5 min video it wouldn't hurt as much but still I kinda liked the video
Thank you for the feedback, I'll definitely put that in mind in future videos ^^

Reactions: Scalperhero