Entertainment Hey Freedom Community, a new skrub joins ya!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

What should I focus on?

• YouTuber

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Game Development

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3D Modellng and FX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheNukeDuke!

New User
May 15, 2017
Chennai, India.
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
TheNukeDuke
First of all: ~~I'm a skrub~~ (Darn it, where in the world did the strikethrough option go?)

Second of all: I'm TheNukeDuke, and I'm a person of quite a lot of traits. For example, I'm a game Developer, 3D Modeller, Motion graphics and FX expert, and also a YouTube gamer! (Kinda confused about choosing one to focus on, help me out here senpaiis of this Forum!)

Back to what matters: My YouTube channel. I'm mainly a Tanki X player. I believe it has been featured on Freedom, no? Anyways, I'm a pretty darn good player, a Staff member, and also the Leader of the top clan in Tanki X, Metro. (1st place shared with Ferocity, doesn't matter anyways cause Ferocity is in an alliance with my clan. I'm thinking of focusing on ONLY Tanki X, with the occasional "First Look" videos on smaller games. I'll also be making cinematic videos, since I'm pretty handy with 3D.

Check out my channel if you love Tanki X. I actually had over 500 views combined, but I had to delete a few older videos due to the fact that I deemed it to be of less quality.

-Arigatohozaimatzblabla- (I don't know the spelling anyways, I'm not Chinese)