GFX How does this all look?

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
You know, sometimes it's hard man. You put a lot of effort into something, but you always feel like you can do better.

Then you ask the public for your opinion and you're like 'omg, people enjoy this :D'

That's how I feel when I make some of my vids!

Say, I'm looking for a new youtube banner myself. I currently have a really old theme and it's kind of ugly. Are you for hire?

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Well damn, if you think my work is good enough :D I've only ever done like YouTube banners, logos and watermarks for my friends haha :) Yeah id be glad too.

I really like the Angelic-theme of the last one. So if we could somehow incorporate an Angelic-wing theme into a new logo and banner for me, that'd be amazing! I'd be willing to pay you for your time too. (Oh wait, is that allowed here in the public via the forums?)

Why don't you hit me up on Twitter and we'll talk about it there. My link is in my siggy :3

Lakes

Feb 2, 2016
Finland
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
These looks amazing! Ive always wondered are all youtubers pro with picture editing by the looks of their banners :D as it seems like they have just paid someone to do it :D mine looks like **** so might be good idea to get it from somewhere else than with my own hands.

Korixo

Rising User
Jan 30, 2016
Essex. England.
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
These looks amazing! Ive always wondered are all youtubers pro with picture editing by the looks of their banners :D as it seems like they have just paid someone to do it :D mine looks like **** so might be good idea to get it from somewhere else than with my own hands.
Well it just makes a youtube channel more eye catching I suppose, and you shouldn't doubt your own work over time you'll get better with it :) and if you need any help or someone to create you a banner and a logo perhaps, then I'm here :)

Reactions: Lakes