Fun and Games If you had 1 million dollars what would you do with it

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Freedom! Nero

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2017
Invest in a gaming company. Then when it become bigger. Buy the company hihihihih

pinaypencilart

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
Philippines
www.pinaypencilart.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
pinaypencilart
1 million dollars is 50 million pesos here in Philippines. So basically I'd do whatever I want. That's not exactly Ayala rich, but you don't have to worry about money anymore!

Serious answer - some land out in province somewhere. Maybe Quezon province or even farther out like Leyte island or something. Build house, garden, animals, etc. And a fast fast internet connection so I can keep up the videos!

Caz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
mrjuantamad
Start by using 50 % of the 1 mil to a time-deposit with a good bank, then work on playing the stock market game. Rinse and repeat, then start an E-Sports Organization focused on ridding the gaming world of cancer.

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
IvyMitsuno
omg there would be so much let over money, one pay my parents house, re-decorate my room, buy all the games and consoles, cat toys and rest....I have no idea, maybe save up for the future, i mean you will get old and you need your finances

ItsGoingSkitzo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2018
uk
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I'd build my dream home on a desert island...then i'd make sure it had the best broadband money could buy and upload photos of my dream home to the FB pages of people I dont like....Petty i know, but oh so satisfying :D