Official [IMPORTANT] About Freedom! Points

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SwagleToothWolf

Rising User
Jul 18, 2014
Wait. So does that mean that I just wasted 100 Freedom! Points on something that doesn't work?! They didn't even say that it wouldn't work. WTAF?!

kvanquang2

New User
Aug 2, 2014
We all have been cheated.
We all be here by the possibility of reaching 110% with Freedom! Points, but the answer for our effort is just a joke.

Unarmedvideos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 7, 2014
London, England
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Great infomation, Clered a lot up for me, But on the subject, I know its in beta but im having same problem as osse02 above, Im getting view growth and sub growth (100%) its saying today, But im not getting no fp???
Please can somebody look into this for me, Thank you:)

Nov 2, 2014
It says my channel showed 104% improvement or whatever but I still never got my freedom points. Weren't you supposed to get like 100 freedom points if you showed like over a 100% growth?

RDVvsTheWorld

Content Creator on YouTube
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
It does kinda bug me that nowhere on the page itself it told me that the system won't work for now. I mean yeah it says beta, but beta doesn't neccersarily mean it doesn't work.

But eh, I don't do YouTube for the money anyway so it's not a real big deal. Just bugs me a little bit that nowhere it said it wouldn't work.
Though I'd really love to be able to make it my job. =P

Reactions: DodgeThemAll
B

Bharatiya Rajneeti

I had redeemed 110 freedom points for the Month of October but nothing such thing has happened.

So is it still in beta and nothing will be done.......
I guess it has been more than 6 months that its in beta.....

Is it ever going to be real.

BlazinSkrubs

New User
Sep 8, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
So growing a channel gives freedom! points? Well, the profile on the dashboard froze and I've gained 60k subs since it froze. I cant get points for growing my channel if the dashboard doesn't recognize the growth

Malevolence2012

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 5, 2014
YouTube
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I feel like quitting Freedom because of this. I watched and waited for some time since I joined, under the impression that freedom points will work soon, coming soon, but it's a lie. I commented this on youtube comments, the freedom heads pretended not to see my inquiry.

One really huge incentive of joining Freedom is this enticing thing on Freedom Points. I hate to put it this way but the management of this "beta" nonsense is nothing but a false advertising strategy.

Until someone comes in and provide us updates, I guess it'll be better off joining another network altogether.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.