Official [IMPORTANT] About Freedom! Points

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpecies7

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
I have been a Freedom partner for 6 months,commented on vids,posted a fair bit here and still have 0 points to my name.
I am starting to question the reason for this odd delay.Much trickier things have been done on bigger websites in much less time.
Could it be that freedom does not have an issue with points but rather with the perks that those points earn?
More revenue % in our pockets have to come from somewhere.
I feel for the mods that have to take the brunt of complaints over an issue they have no control of.

Reactions: LiquidOCELOT

ReallyTrash

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2014
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
If they were really working on the Freedom points, George would at least mention it in the George Show or would keep us updated. But none of that is happening for over a year and a half now. Fishy as hell, I bet it won't happen at all due to some "technical" issues. Not that we are all money whores here, but I personaly am interested in the things I was told about when joining this network. One of those things was revenue share that could grow to 110%. I understand it's in BETA. But BETAS have updates, they have an end. This seems like pre-alpha concept that is close to 0.

Prove me wrong and show us the status of Freedom! points dear leaders...

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Beta
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Would be really cool if we could use it towards that freedom stock option thing coming... I'm pretty excited to see what happens with that. I love the innovative ideas that George is putting forward... Makes things interesting :)

The whole going public is a real interesting idea...

MrSpecies7

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 29, 2015
Canada
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Freedom Points was just a lure to get people to sign up with promises of increased revenue.%60 is very low for a partner and never fixing the points means never having to pay us a decent percent.
put quite simply it is a purposely perpetrated scam to net George and Freedom more money.

Ultramendoza

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 5, 2014
Venezuela
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Ultramendozza
Freedom Points was just a lure to get people to sign up with promises of increased revenue.%60 is very low for a partner and never fixing the points means never having to pay us a decent percent.
put quite simply it is a purposely perpetrated scam to net George and Freedom more money.
Pretty much, even George is ashamed to come out of the dark.

OnSkate RJ 2

New User
Dec 2, 2015
P

phucvohoang27

How do my revenue share grow up 70% to 110% if I have no Freedom Points?

MrSnowFoxy

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'm kind of disapointed that The friend who recruited me a couple years ago in 2013 december didn't tell me about this and let me think what a lot of others were fooled by on their FRONT PAGE. You cant say something's in beta and make it okay. Not when its a SELLING POINT on your front page. Like c'mon freedom, Why you so shady. As soon as my back pay is caught up, I'm requesting an unlink from freedom.

Reactions: Ultramendoza
Status
Not open for further replies.