Fitness Keeping it real!

• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Zakaria Oumimoun

New User
Dec 27, 2016
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi guys, i have made a new youtube channel and decided to post new videos three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
and i was wondering the idea times to post on your channel per week?

please check out my new video and gimme some feed back while your at it.

zeke morgan

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Please note that promote your videos is not allowed in this section - as such could I ask that you remove the video you have included in your above post, otherwise further action may be taken in regards to this.

As you may not have been aware of this I have also included a link to the discussion section rules, which can be found here , though basically here is what we expect from users

Some things to do in the discussion sections:
  • Discuss what the section is about if Gaming Discussion Section, Discuss gaming. Movie Discussion, movies, etc.
  • Ask for suggestions on what to watch/read, or suggest something you like to others.
  • Share your thoughts and opinion in written form.
  • Meet and interact with like minded individuals
Things you should not do in the discussion sections:
  • No advertising Links (No links to your own channel, videos or social media.)
  • No requesting feedback, subscribers, likes, views, etc.
  • Raging, swearing, disrespecting others and in general being mad (Please remember that people state their own opinions here)
  • No Inappropriate Content(Lets not discuss anything that's rated 18+, because this is family friendly forums.)
  • General Discussion is not for support questions please post in General Support.
As per your question about ideal times to post on our channels - I also do the Monday, Wednesday and Friday schedule though I was thinking about changing this slightly in the New Year