• Wondering what earned you credits on the forums? The full list has now been added here
  • Remember to read the F.A.Q. before posting in the Support section/Portal!

Jennifer Julian

New User
Oct 3, 2019
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Hi! I'm Julian Jen
I am from the Philippines and yes, I am 25 y/o. I joined this forum to find new friends! Not only here in Freedom but also in YouTube.

I try and do a lot of things like acrylic and oil painting, Freediving, Mountain climbing, trekking and many more because I wanted to enjoy LIFE! I wanted to LAUGH and make you LAUGH! And at the same time I love my career. I am a Medical Technologist/ Medical Laboratory Scientist by profession. And I wanted to share that with all of you guys because I know you can learn from me and I can learn from you too.

My Channel is all about COMEDY, WORK, what I DO, LOVE & TRAVELS

Lets do Subs by subs. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Retired Administrator
Jun 1, 2014
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube Channel ID
YouTube Channel
Twitter
Koala_Steamed
Welcome the forums Jennifer! Wow sounds like you are very active and enjoying life to the full. I've always wanted to try skydiving. Have you tried including any of your adventures on your YouTube channel? Good luck with your channel and if you have any questions let us know :)

Just a heads up Sub4Sub isn't allowed in the Freedom! Forums (see Sub4Sub - Why is it bad? )